Half Acre Day is playing at the Mix in Seattle Friday night, Apr. 2. The Mix – a funky lounge/art gallery/music venue in the equally funky Georgetown neighborhood.
You should totally come out, and not just to see us… seems like anyone who ever goes to the Mix L-O-V-E-S it and wants to marry it. Don’t take my word for it: Look what they’re saying about it. Look at the pictures, for crying out loud (reading is for nerds, Poindexter)!
We’re “headlining,” a nice-sounding way of saying “going on last.” But with only three bands, we’ll be taking the stage probably around 11. That’s not even lunchtime in some places.
Other reasons to come include:
- The aptly named Mix is reputed amongst those in-the-know to have GREAT SOUND
- The other bands have some of the awesomest names ever
- Not saying who, but some people are starting to think maybe you’re no fun anymore
- HAD is feeling extra feisty – things will happen
- It’s Good Friday and baby Jesus would want you to drink wine (or bourbon, beer, vodka, etc.). It’s His way. You want to go to heaven, don’t you?
Half Arce Day
Armed With Legs
Facebook Event Page
6006 12th Ave S
(between Harney St & Vale St)
Seattle, WA 98108